Independent Living at The Reserve at Mills Farm
The Reserve at Mills Farms’ Concierge Independent Living program is designed specifically for seniors seeking a carefree lifestyle free from the burdens of maintaining a home. As an independent living resident at the Reserve at Mills Farm, you will enjoy access to the most luxurious amenities and residences that Cary and Apex have to offer, alongside concierge services and extensive community programming that makes life easier and more enjoyable.
We offer a personalized blend of the services that you need to thrive, so you can enjoy living exactly as you prefer. Fine dining and guest lecturers, outings to the area’s best cultural attractions, and in-house spa services—you can live the lifestyle you want, while our concierge staff manages the rest.
Independent Living Apartment Features & Amenities
- A Variety of Studio, One- and Two-Bedroom Floor Plans Available
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Spacious Walk-in Showers
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen and Bath
- Designer 42” Cabinets and Hardware and Under-Cabinet Lighting
- Ceramic Subway Tile Kitchen Backsplash
- Walk-In Closets
- Kitchen Pantry
- 9-foot and 10-foot Ceilings
- Spacious Baths with Double Vanities in Select Units
- Designer Plumbing Fixtures
- Energy Star Rated Lighting
- Combination of Wood-Inspired Flooring, Carpet, and Tile Floors
- Decorative Trim Moldings
- Access to Licensed Nurses & Care Services as Needed
Creating Community Through Engagement
At The Reserve at Mills Farm, our communities are more than a residence; they are a home. We strive to create a vibrant, caring community where residents are connected and engaged. We have been so successful at this that our other Triangle-area property, Bartlett Reserve, was voted the “Triangle’s Happiest Senior Living Community” by SeniorAdvisor.com.
Residents at the Reserve at Mills Farm have access to a wide array of opportunities to engage in their community. From guest lectures to movie nights, exotic dining experiences to art and exercise classes, The Reserve at Mills Farm offers something for everyone.