Life at Navion
At The Reserve at Mills Farm, we leave no detail overlooked. Residents have a variety of apartment styles to choose from, and we encourage residents to decorate and personalize their apartments to suit their tastes. The Reserve at Mills Farm offers a maintenance-free lifestyle, as our caring, respectful, and well-trained staff attends to each resident’s unique needs.
Helping our residents live their best lives requires a comprehensive approach and we leave no stone unturned. Each day offers a wealth of activities designed to nurture physical, intellectual, social, emotional, and spiritual health. Routine outings keep residents active and engaged in the community.
As is the case in all Navion Senior Living communities, the dining experience encourages socialization, well-being, and a healthy lifestyle. Chef-prepared meals are nutritious and delicious, and encourage residents to bond and grow.
Services & Amenities
Among the care, services, and amenities that you will find at The Reserve at Mills Farm are the following:
- Robust activities program that includes a wide array of engaging programs from art classes to guest lectures
- Customized care plans designed to meet individual resident needs
- Clinical services that allows us to provide the highest quality care, so residents can age in place
- Around-the-clock supportive services provided by a consistent team of caregivers and oversight from licensed clinical professionals
- Partnerships with licensed agencies to provide on-site physical therapy, occupational therapy, personal care services, and other skilled health care services
- Medication support to help residents manage daily medications
- Top-notch dining program featuring chef-inspired healthy meals
- A leading activities program that encourages socialization, vibrancy, and engagement.
We invite you and your family to call us today to schedule a time for your private tour, and we’d love to host you for lunch!
The Reserve at Mills Farm is designed to encourage activity, interaction, and socialization among residents. Some of the many amenities of the pet-friendly The Reserve at Mills Farm include:
- Cinema-Style Movie Theatre
- The Reserve Restaurant
- Bistro Café and Private Dining Room
- Fitness Center and Rehab Center
- Cyber Café with Business Services Center
- On-Site Pharmacy
- State-of-the-Art Game Room with Billiards
- Dedicated Art Studio
- On-Site Salon & Spa
- Outdoor Pavilion with Built-in Grills
- Putting Green and Bocce Ball Court
- Community Walking Path through Historic Preservation Site
- Residents-Only Dog Park
- Direct Access to the 160-Acre Apex Community Park
- Easy Access to the Nichols Plaza Shopping Center
- Transportation Services
- Extensive Courtyards and Outdoor Areas
- Residences with Direct Access onto Interior Courtyards
At The Reserve at Mills Farm, we believe that good food is the key to good health. Our chef-inspired meals are healthy and delicious, prepared by experienced chefs with love and care. Our residents have a variety of menu options to choose from at every meal, and our team of dieticians ensure that all special dietary needs are fully accommodated.
Meal times at The Reserve at Mills Farm are a social affair. Our residents can choose from traditional dishes, “healthy choice” foods, and seasonally-inspired menu options.